Friday, August 3, 2007

Orientation Classes at the New Job (Dialysis Lecture)


My mind is slowly sliding down from doodling dementia into a catatonic cave. Get those eyes up! No, better yet, hoist that heavy lump attached to your shoulders and look straight at the fluorescent lights overhead that mockingly glare as if to say
"We will not let you sleep, but will annoy you enough to make you want to sew your eyelids shut!"

The problem here is that my brain has exceeded its daily learning capacity. Like an overstretched stomach that spews forth its contents in rebuke, my neurons have hung an invisible "Do Not Disturb" sign across my forehead.

There is only so much information that can be forcefully crammed into my brain before it comes seeping out from my ears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment