Sunday, September 12, 2010

breakfast thoughts

Hello,

I've been up all night at work looking at photos of babies born without brains and reminding myself that the words "autosomal dominant" are words that I should never forget.

I think I'll make some banana pancakes, on that note.

It's still randomly in the 90's here, yet my yard looks and smells like autumn. I'll know it's really fall when the spiders hide away. Charlotte's babies have come back to haunt all the corners of the house this summer.

Happy Sunday, happy Day After September 11th, happy respite from blogging, happy Bisquick in the freezer so I don't need to dig out the cookbook.

1 comments:

Kathi said...

Babies born w/o brains and pancakes are quite a mix. I had never even heard of such a thing, and I don't think I want to. Yet these things intrique me to the point of researching, so that I can now have the knowledge of such sad atrocities of nature. :(

How'd the banana pancakes turn out, now that it's been more than a week since you were going to make them? :D

Post a Comment